When posting your package, we will use either recycled packaging, biodegradable mail bags or re-used packaging from our own deliveries.
We deliver to any address in Great Britain & Northern Ireland (Excl. The Channel Islands). If you are outside of the UK, then get in touch here & we can let you know if delivery is possible & how much it will cost.
We currently offer Royal Mail first or second class parcel post. We will post your parcel within 1 day of ordering, and so it will be with you either within 2 to 3 days (first class) or 3 to 5 days (second class).
If you live in Walthamstow (E17 or nearby) or in Surbiton, then if you want, you can arrange to pick up your parcel for free! (just select the option at checkout & we'll get in touch with details)
Small Parcel First Class: = £3.70 Small Parcel Second Class: = £3.10
Within 30 Days of purchase
• To get your money back, goods must be returned to the given returns address within 30 days of receipt, in its original packaging, undamaged, and in a saleable condition.
• We'll issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge), or exchange the item, if preferred, within 10 working days of receipt.
What to do after 30 Days
• Outside of the 30 Day period, if any of our products have failed you in any way, please contact us - we may be able to exchange, repair or replace, depending on the problem.
• If you're returning goods because they are faulty or were received in a damaged condition, please contact us as soon as possible, so that we can process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible.
• If the goods are faulty or damaged on receipt, we'll replace the goods or refund your money, as you prefer.
• If on inspection it is obvious that any fault occurred due to damage, misuse, neglect, repair or modification by you the customer, then unfortunately we won't be able to cover postage charges or offer a refund/replacement.
• When sending something back that's faulty or damaged, please use our recommended shipping method. As long as you use this method we will refund your return postage charges in full.
Distance Selling Regulations - 14 Day Cancellation
It is your statutory right to cancel your purchase for any reason within 14 working days from the day after you receive the goods. You must return the goods to us at your expense or we will arrange collection at your expense. Please note if we have to arrange collection it is invariably more costly than if you return the goods to us.
How to Return
When returning an item, please contact us first and when sending back, please make sure you include:
• your full name and contact details
• order number (found on the delivery note)
• the goods in their original packaging
At the same time, please tell us why you are returning your goods, so we can quickly put things right.